Godskitchen B/Day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Geordie, Sep 29, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Geordie

Geordie "Im Outta Time"

Godskitchen B/Day

For one :

TOO MANY FUCKING SCALLIES

2: So much for a dress code ?? It must be ok to wear Tracksuit Bottoms n Football tops for CODE then aye ???

3: Whats with the times getting fucked up ?

Other than that had a v.good night - i thought all the DJ's showed us what there capable of but think Ferry Corsten was the star man on the night - seems when Armin was on the Bass was turned totally down meaning half the songs had poor quality - then when Bot Project turns up the Bass is as boombing as ever :confused: same goes for when Picotto was on too - the night for me was marred by the ammounts of pissed up little cocks acting the hard men/women - i seen a few kick off's and then towards end of night there some sad news bout some lad taking bad :(

Hope he's on the mend anyways :)
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Godscrasher

Godscrasher Registered User

Re: Godskitchen B/Day

far too many scallies,i agree, didnt kniw they were gonna put a dress code up like.And i missed armin,when was he on?

ai saw quite a lot of fightes break out.Including this lad that had a go at me in the toilets "your in the wrong toilets dressed like that mate" i just laughed,coz he was a hippy.

Hope that lad gets well.
  4. Godscrasher

Can i just say,that Damocles had sum guts putting that green fr suit,top hat and tails.I dont think ive ever seen as many random people take so much photos of other people..Well done to you.

steve ima..whatever,for being in the most fukked state.:D The kid for being brave to wear that skirt,aswell as me..lol
    And being able to talk to peeps that i usualy dont get to speak to @ Promise.

But hey what a night...apart form there being knowhere to dance at the start,They must have over sold sum tickets.
  5. Godscrasher

Oh yeah i saw Mark-Promise ther aswell,walking very fast past me,when i was chating
  6. Congay

Congay Registered User

Too many Scallies? TRANCE IS CHARVER MUSIC!

How was Picotto?
  7. Magpie

Magpie Registered User

:rolleyes:

Never thought I would hear you say that the music that PvD made famous would become such a charver attraction!! I think the fact that it was an arena event brought the charvers out.....NOT THE MUSIC!!!!!
  8. DJSequoia

DJSequoia Registered User

I heard some of it on radio!:(
    Sounded pretty mint like - heard Tiesto's set..mmmmmmmmmm! When he dropped Urban Train was gutted I wasn't there. O well next time eh!
    AVB sounded good too & Bot Project was alright but sounded canny similar after a while.
    Hope everyone had fun!:D
  9. GeordieLee

GeordieLee Registered User

Yeah, I had a gud nite. Was nice to see everyone at the meet-up again. I even learned that not everyone off Gurn.net is a twat after all. :p

Tiesto was OK, so was AVB. I don't really rate Fergie anyway tho and I missed Picotto bcos I was tired as fook!

I agree that there was too many beerboys tho but what can u do when u want events like this to come up on our doorstep. We were never going to get 7,500 clubbers in.

Also, the Arena was never going to have a dress code! The stewards wear stupid green jumpers for a start!
  10. Guest

Last night was absolutely mint - my trousers are filthy and my t-shrit is fucked but who cares. I only went into the GK arena for about an hour all together and that was when Picotto had that weird noise running through the speakers. I thought I was goin mentle cause he wasn't moving but the robots were shooting each other or something.

It was sooooooooo hot aswell so I danced outside a lot of the time.

There was a close call with one security guard aswell who was gonna throw Bex out for having poppers. Once we went upstairs though the other security dude assured him they were legal. He seemed a bit pissed off that he couldn't throw us out and just told us to go into the GK bit. :p

I can't really remember much else about it - it only seemed to last about 2 hours. :(

Pictures will be uploaded soon :D
  11. crasherkid

crasherkid Registered User

wkd night!!!!

fucked off i missed the 1st hr of tiesto... all john kellys fault!! ;)
    or maybe the arena for havin NO settimes up.. grr!!!
    anyway my rant over!

class night!! :D

tidy boys played the a-team tune again!!! :lol:

and i got my foto taken wit the very purdy lisa lashes 4 times :D

erm... armin was flawless yet again and fergie played an absolute blinder!!

wasnt 2 impresseed wit poocotto tho.... what was that 2min 'dur' sample all aboot? :spangled: i quickly escaped 2 sundiss land and into anne savage - real freaks :)

wkd night.. meetup was class! :king:
  12. El Maracca

El Maracca Registered User

Picotto was good.
    Not as good as GKGG tho but still. Played more like his new album. I think the noise everyones referring to is off a tune. That Bloodangels one i think. Track 5 on his newest album. Quality!!!! :D :D
  13. Guest

Thats how much notice I was taking of things - I didn't know the meetup even happened. I thought it was just a group of Promise peeps sitting down. :spangled: :p
  14. yelloboy

yelloboy Registered User

The guy that took ill later died. Not good for newcastle at all.
  15. Karl51

Karl51 Registered User

not again!:eek: :( :eek:
  16. helz

helz Registered User

or his family and friends?? :(
  17. Vin

Vin Registered User

Way too many charvs. But its the arena, what are we to expect? :rolleyes:

Thought most of the sets in the main arena were average. Then Scot Project played fairly mint and Picotto was superb. :D Before those two i cant say i was having a great night. Scot Project then got me going and Mauro then really made me dance with some beautifully evil bass. :D

Sound systems werent great in either arena i didnt think. I think it suited Picottos sound rather than anyone elses.

Good to see loads of people of the board and speak to a few people ive never really talked to for more than a minute at a time before. :)
  18. DEXTA

DEXTA Registered User

exactly:(
  19. jeny

jeny Registered User

Set times were shown on the 20foot screens
  20. Guest

yeah but for how long?

- i think he meant like a little card thing :p
  21. jeny

jeny Registered User

duno i didnt look at the screens all night but i saw the times come up

i was annoyed there were no laminates but with john kelly not turning up but he was advertised it would have been silly to have him on laminates and if he wasnt on them but on the flyers people would whine