Global Gathering

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr.B.ThatsMe, Jul 31, 2005.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Mr.B.ThatsMe

Mr.B.ThatsMe 'yi raji puff

Global Gathering

What did u all think of it.

Was ok like but not as good as last year even tho all I seemed to do is sit in a wig-wam. This year i didn't have a go at any of the smaller games etc like there are around and inside the aftershock tent. As for sets, I don't think i even seen one full one due to people changing their minds and me getting lost for as long as one.

I had the worst burger i've ever eaten as soon as i got there n all and it was like eating a tire.

Views and comments..
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Þ€tè®*

Þ€tè®* Registered User

haha fool no wonder u had a shit time if u went to a music festival to play games, sit in a tent and worst of all buy a burger from one of them vans :lol:
  4. Mr.B.ThatsMe

I wasn't as 'up for it' this time. Prolly due to lack of sleep and the weather not predicted to be as nice as it was so it caught me off guard.
  5. Alexander

Alexander Registered User

was it really muddy? and did you get really wet?
  6. Þ€tè®*

Þ€tè®* Registered User

lol fergie seems to have killed the atmosphere after pvd, he sounds boring as fuck :lol:
  7. Þ€tè®*

Þ€tè®* Registered User

oh wait just as i say that someones injected steroids into the music, still a hell of a drop in pace tho
  8. Þ€tè®*

Þ€tè®* Registered User

now hes rocking it, think ill shut up now :lol:
  9. Play

Play Registered User

Re: Global Gathering

i loved it. i had one of those burgers too... :down: Saw Above & Beyond, bit of Jon O'Bir, Jules then Tiesto, little bit of Armin, Van Dyk after then goin for wanders and mad walks :spangled: ended up on the water ride :love: quality. Round for the end of Eddie in the GK tent.
  10. Þ€tè®*

Þ€tè®* Registered User

who was good/bad mate?
  11. Play

Play Registered User

A&B i like'd, we got there late so they were on when we walk'd into the GK tent, nice starter... Silence last tune :cool2: Jon O'Bir was sounding v.good :up: Launguage (Santiago dub tech) sounding quality on that soundsystem :love: i left though to catch Tiesto for the signing session, and i thought he was'nt turning up so left the que and he pulled up as i was walking away (10 mins late) :lol: :lol: :lol: gutted!!! Still hav'nt met him :( had a drink then Jules on the beach was ok, playing his normal radio show... does nothing for me. Tiesto on the beach after Jules :eek: :eek: :eek: absaloutly amazing, not just saying it either he was awsome, Andain - Beutifull Things (Gabriel & Dresden Unplugged mix) :love: :love: I did'nt like what i heard from Armin overall... that Nirvana tune does not sound good at all!!!!! :down: Van Dyk was hammering for track 2, nails to say the least, best i've seen him play. Eddie, i could type for ages about him.... amazing scratching/cutting/looping :eek: but just shit at the end of the day, shit tune's and must get about 3/4 tune's in an hour for all the looping he does... anyone - was that him doinf it to the break on the Fred Baker mix of Adagio for strings??? fuck, it went on for about 4/5 mins!!!!! :down: absaloutly batterd by this point only to sit down while Jules played the last hour same as the beach before.

best - Tiesto

worst - Eddie, although i heard the into to Fergie's set :lol:
  12. Þ€tè®*

Þ€tè®* Registered User

sounds like u had a gudden mate :D :up:
  13. Play

Play Registered User

i did like' was loving the rain holding off till bout 4 in the morn, and we did well to stick together considering how easy it is to get lost @ Global! :cool2: :dance:
  14. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins $5 $5

I thought it was amazing :king: Really enjoyed Above & Beyond then Jon O'bir was mint, but like mick i left for Tiesto on the beach. Tiesto was awesome, the best i've EVER seen him. After tiesto i just chilled and mooched about. Lost my phone, sunglasses and hat :( Also fell asleep in the GK tent dancefloor :oops:. Quality day/night all-round. Feelin it now tho :lol:
  15. Congay

Congay Registered User

dan u where a colossus on the dance floor
  16. Daz

Daz Registered User

:eek: :eek: :eek: Are you joking!!! Tiesto was fucking unbelievable the best set i've ever witnessed him play, tore the place apart!!
    .............................Marcel woods - Adanced:love: :love:

Van Dyk aswell......his baselines were out of this world!

Thoroughly enjoyed myself:)

oh and almost forgot to mention Eric Prydz........played an absolute blinder!! Sweet dreams:love:
  17. Jess C

Jess C Tookie

I had a really good time! After the long long journey there after going the wrong way got there for about 4ish! Swanned about in beach and carl cox arena which I really enjoyed! Met up with Katie etc and lost them at bout 2ish :(! But ended up in whale mode with Geordie...some of the best banter I can remember...BOWSER! Feel a bit tired now but really enjoyed it with everyone who went....thanks loads for coach etc linzi! Plus Fergie played the worst set Ive ever ever ever heard in my whole life!!!
  18. Jess C

Jess C Tookie

Forgot to mention the coach driver Jimmy Nail/John Wayne the moody ****! :lol: :lol:
  19. shotton

shotton Registered User

Had a mint weekend but have to disagree with the above posts
    but hey maybe it was just me wasnt impressed with Tiesto first 20 mins was well wank so fucked off to another tent shocked myself by really enjoying funky house and dirty house got well up for that.
    Underworld also dissapointed IMO but MYLO unexpected showing on friday @ the beach was v.welcome meant i didnt have to move to go see him.
    All in all met sum really good people had a amazing weekend.
  20. Mr.B.ThatsMe

Am I right in saying Yoji and Hybrid didn't appear?
  21. Jess C

Jess C Tookie

nah yoji did! He was just delayed :)...not that I saw him! :lol: