fucked up news stories

Discussion in 'News & Current Affairs' started by Lee, Jan 8, 2008.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Lee

Lee original gowans artwork

2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Vance

Vance >>>>

4. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

with the working title being "Madeleine - Thompson Holiday 2007 Hide and Seek Champion"
  5. Vance

Vance >>>>

:oops: :lol:
  6. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

7. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

putting aside my bad taste in jokes for a second, people seem to forget that they were stupid enough to leave their daughter unattended, and to be honest I'm sickened by the sheer amount of support they've had for a tragedy that was all of their own making. The only one I feel sorry for is the little lass for having such gormless parents and for paying for their mistakes.

If she'd been snatched from underneath them I'd have some sympathy with them, as it is I don't.

What worries me is this increasing trend in society where parents aren't responsible for their children or their actions - it's just asking for trouble. Kids need their parents to guide them, look out for them and prevent them from doing or going down the wrong path (in more ways than one). It's been true since we were hanging out of trees licking each others balls. The minute you turn your back on your child and don't look out for them you're asking for trouble.
  8. Vance

Vance >>>>

They'd have got slaughtered in the media if they were from somewhere like Meadowell for example. The media seems to look kindly on them due to their professions. Highly paid doctors I believe.

The Portugese must be well fucked off with the media circus around them. Its not as if she's the only little girl thats 'missing' over there
  9. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

to be honest I doubt they would have got slaughtered. The general public would have been less sympathetic if it had been a bunch of neds, the cynical among us would have called it natural selection if it involved seat-belt chewing charvers ;)

It's symptomatic of a society where parents are no longer accountable for their kids actions. Parents leave their kids unattended and are shocked when they go missing, parents buy their sons and daughters games/vids rated 18 or cds with explicit lyrics and then are speachless when they go and kill/maim someone. They don't seem to see that it's their responsibility and therefore their fault. And its an absolute joke.
  10. Shortee

Shortee back of the net

:up:

That is exactly what me and I think Pete were saying when we had a debate over this on here last year! If it was me (single parent, working full time from Washington) I would of been slaughtered, I would of had to take on a new identity as the public would of hated me, but because they are £100k a year doctors they havent done anything wrong - Bullshit! I would never ever leave my son alone like they did!

I could sit here and type a 4 page essay on my thoughts over this so Im gunna leave it at that lol
  11. Dan

Dan Registered User

Possibly £5m for killing their daughter or at best being stupid twats and leaving her in a hotel room by herself.
  12. Phil Mitchell

Phil Mitchell check me a dollar brer?

13. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

Re: Re: fucked up news stories

oof :lol: