Feel It

Discussion in 'Productions' started by Rory Space, Sep 27, 2010.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Rory Space

Rory Space Gonny wreck yir fuckin hoose. Sweat tits

Feel It

Alright folks, thought i'd put up my latest production, yeh it's Tiesto's track Feel it :D I've decided not to bother trying to remix anymore trance/classics, as i'm sick to death producing it with what shit vst's i have at the min.

This is something new for me, it's alot fresher IMO, not really my style to be honest like lol but i thought it was time to make some changes, & get rid of all the Outdated vst's/samples i have.

Everything you hear in this remix i've spent alot of time on as i only had a handfull of stems & audio to work with, the acapella alone was only 4/5 minutes long, that was a task alone trying to chop it up to make it sit as best i could with the rest. Also i've used alot of fx, pretty new stuff & some fx from the ableton presets.

Anyway, here it is, hope some of you like it, feel free to comment on the production/sound :)

Thanks.

EDIT!: Just made some changes to the track, done some work on the end parts of the acapella etc. Had to buy my fucking soundcloud account 2 as i'm running out of upload space & i've still new productions on the way!

[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/rory_space/tiesto-feel-it-rory-space-remix[/SOUNDCLOUD]
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

not a fan of tiesto any more like, but this is canny :up:
  4. trance250

trance250

I quite like this too mate, the original is cheesy as fuck, but you've managed to take that away, nice work :up:
  5. hummel

hummel Fucking imbecile

The only cheese rory takes away from tiesto is his smeg!
  6. Rory Space

Rory Space Gonny wreck yir fuckin hoose. Sweat tits

Cheers guys :)

Thanks ryan u twat :lol: :lol: