Fatboy slim in rehab

Discussion in 'News & Current Affairs' started by Chewy, Mar 6, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Chewy

Chewy I'd fist it

Fatboy slim in rehab

Fatboy Slim, or Norman Cook or even Quentin if you prefer, has gone into rehab to be treated for his drinking problem.His manager Garry Blackburn said: “Norman’s gone in voluntarily to sort out his drinking problem”.
    He once said the only difference between himself and his alter ego Fatboy Slim was “a bad Hawaiian shirt and a bottle of vodka”.
    Cook’s new album, recorded under the moniker The Brighton Port Authority -I Think We’re Gonna Need A Bigger Boat, was released this week.

In an interview with the Guardian last week to promote the Brighton Port Authority’s album, Cook admitted he could not remember some recording sessions due to the amount of alcohol consumed. “I’d find myself looking at tape boxes going, ‘Martha Wainwright? I did a tune with her?’ … you know, time passes, alcohol was involved. It’s all a bit sketchy,” he said

Attached Files:

2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Jase

Jase Blue Booked

perfect timing.
  4. chase

chase Has geet 'S' on chest

if only he could conjour up a snide fatal diesese to coincide, ala a certain Jad......
  5. Play

Play Registered User

i liked the quote

'i tried doing gigs sober, it was'nt much fun'

:king::king::king::king:
  6. Congay

Congay Registered User

weird how people can get addicted to things, i just cant get my head around it. they must be depressed or have some other kind of mental issue i think