Fao Joe

Discussion in 'For The Attention Of' started by fiddla, Feb 27, 2007.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. fiddla

fiddla Retired

Fao Joe

please log back in under your own account , it has been re-activated , enuffs enuff and a jokes a joke , stop the constant baiting tho , u know ur doing it cos u know how people will react , and it makes the board look shit !!!

..fidds..:love:
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

Can I have my apology :D

ps. unblock all those accounts they played no part in this.

to all those involved; sorry. :love:
  4. tigger

tigger Registered User

So has smigs's been re-activated also then, since he hasnt done anything in the first place!?!?!?
  5. Yosef Ha'Kohain

didn't someone post something racist from smigs account before?

strange how ti only happens to smigs ;)
  6. tigger

tigger Registered User

Mite have been his account, but it wasnt him, and he most certainly aint a racist!

How wot happens to him exactly? He's never been racist in anyway! And he's never posted anything racist anywhere on this board , and as for saying it always happens to smigs, name something that has actually happened?
  7. fiddla

fiddla Retired

Yes but joe u called us all nazi's from someone elses accounts and hacked several others , not big and not clever , smigs should be reactivated as he had no part in the post/thread involved.

I know who it was and the person that done it will serve a longer ban.

Im am the most un-racist person in the world tbh , i work with ethnic minoritys on a day to day basis.
  8. Yosef Ha'Kohain

fidds do you accept I wasn't baiting?

I said some harsh things to you and amy, I accept that... but that was after you unfairly banned me.
  9. Dan

Dan Registered User

If it had been anyone else who hacked those accounts they wouldnt have been allowed back on. FACT.

Im convinced he hacked Smig's account and probably put that gassing comment on himself.

His actions tonight have only proved he could have done it in minutes. :rolleyes:
  10. Yosef Ha'Kohain

an ip check will confirm that it was smigs (or a friend) that posted the racist remarks.
  11. fiddla

fiddla Retired

"M8" ill tell u why i banned u , in a discussion in the mods room , posts that i cant repost as they are confidential , concluded that lee and pete/oasis got banned because u where baiting them , me mos and amy 3/3 voted that u should be banned but as no one else had the balls to do it on fear of the backlass i have received 2nite i went ahead and done it anyway, i did also receive several reported posts from several board members about you and your posts , i also had several reported posts from you deliberatly trying to get one or 2 members banned on purpose , so thats breaking the rules , ok maybe my racist remark was out of line , but some of the complaints i received where from cathlolics , christians etc , one particulare complaint was about your jew"jitsu" avatar , ok so you can take the piss out of yourself/your own religion but if anyone else had posted that there would have been hell on .

as i said b4 i work with ethnic minoritys on a day to day basic getting them set up in this country and into well paid jobs , doctors , marine students etc so i am far from racist.

All i ask is that you dont bait people in future, it really does spoil the board !!
  12. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Fiddla and I'll ask again where did I bait?

I put up a post asking for car advice, oasis in turn started having a go at my jewish values (I never invented them millions of jews dont buy german cars) and then I get barred for baiting?

I don't see the logic.

does me not baiting mean I can no longer mention I'm jewish?

strange world we live in when its considered mentioning ones ethnicity is asking for trouble?!?!?

U definitely baited in the revealing a possible detox location with the intent on causeing trouble , thing is detox is one of the best hard dance nites in the north east which is constantly proven when it gets night of the week / month in mixmag regularly , i am no longer connected to detox but know the lads quite well as i now do most club promoters !!!
  13. fiddla

fiddla Retired

i know who it was and that person will receive a longer ban , it will show up as it was on smigs laptop ip that he had left on while he was setting my house up for my party on return from russell brand on saturday night , several witnesse's have already came forward to vouch for smigs as he was busy at mine at the time in question !!!

i have unbanned all the accounts u hacked so surely its fair for him to be re-added to , i can tell u 100% smigs is no racist , ive known him nearly all my life !!! And thats a long fooking time considering how old we are :lol:
  14. Dan

Dan Registered User

Whilst were on about it why did i get banned? :)
  15. fiddla

fiddla Retired

ive no idea , all i know of is that u got a warning for blatant drugs talk in open forums ???
  16. Yosef Ha'Kohain

I have no problem with smigs being unbanned and it seems pretty obvious who made the gassed comments

(the same person who makes them everytime)

I just want to know how I was baiting... as far as I can tell I got banned because I mentioned I was jewish?
  17. Dan

Dan Registered User

Someone banned me definately.

You never, Blah never and MOS never.

That leaves Jess which is very unlikely.

It must have been the bogeyman....

This isnt fair everybody else got told why they got banned and by who!! :evil: :lol:
  18. Yosef Ha'Kohain

it will of been amy she always bans people for drug talk.

mods should have to explain why and who they ban... they represent the board... not themselves.
  19. fiddla

fiddla Retired

m8 u being jewish is no problem to me , and yes i know your are proud to be jewish and ( now ) take your religion seriously ( unlike back in the day ) but dont use the racist /antisemite card everytime someone dares to disagree with you over something trivial !!!
  20. Dan

Dan Registered User

It definately wasnt her. She warned me nicely, i even offered to delete my post then we had a massive tinterweb chat through pm's.
  21. Yosef Ha'Kohain

I dont think it was trivial... but I still dont see how that was baiting?

I didn't provoke oasis into making any comments... I was asking about cars.