Come (Into My World)

Discussion in 'Productions' started by Anth_SureFire, Oct 1, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Anth_SureFire

Anth_SureFire The rhythm, the rebel

Come (Into My World)

been at it again, knocked up something a bit more uptempo this time round. any comments greatly appreciated. noticed there's a few new tracks surfaced on this board, i'll get round to listening to em and commenting as soon as poss!

anyhoo, here it is. cheers in advance

http://soundcloud.com/amernee/come-into-my-world-1
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. graham

graham Registered User

This is purely personal opinion mate but i think i would lose the vocal, as think with the drums and percussion you have the makings of a quality techno track, though not sure the vocals fit the rest of the track.

Nice work on the percussion and drums though, definitely shows progress from your last track and like i say the vocals comment is purely personal opinion, but definitely think that with some added percussive variations there is the foundations for a decent techno track if thats the way you wanted to take it :)
  4. Anth_SureFire

Anth_SureFire The rhythm, the rebel

appreciate your views man and, as it so happens, the track started out as an instrumental! that was me original intention and the vocal just happened by chance really..!

i think i'll have a stab at creating a dub version and see how that turns out. if i'm happy with it i might put it out as an instrumental after all! :)