Claudio Ranieri

Discussion in 'Sport' started by eyeball, Mar 24, 2004.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. eyeball

eyeball Registered User

Claudio Ranieri

If the news is true about him being sacked, i think it is totally disgusting how he has been treated.
    How can he be expected to build a world beating team in one season?
    im not chelseas biggest fan, but pter kenyon should stick to business matters, and let the mamager run the team.

he is the chief executive for fucks sake, he should keep his stupid fucking nose out of things.

ranieri deserves a better team if thats how chelsea are gonna treat him
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Clique

Clique

I like him, if he does go from Chesea hope he gets another job in the prem.

The guys sound and doesnt deserve all this.

Still he's took it well, fairplay to him.
  4. johntystar

johntystar Registered User

It is a fucking disgrace, Do the players not take some blame for underperforming, financially he is dispencible, so off he goes, 'its all about the money':(
  5. Vin

Vin Registered User

Looking more and more likely that he wont last past the end of the season now.

Hasnt been treated well be the Chelsea board at all. They have never once come out and publicly backed him.

Some people say he isnt good enough. But hes not even had a season since all the money arrived courtesy of Abramovich. And second in the Premiership and a Champions league quarter final so far isnt that bad. Personally, i would seriously doubt if he has much say in who they buy anymore anyway.

Good manager, and a totally top guy as well.

Would like to see him stay in the Premiership. Liverpool, Tottenham and Man City could do a lot worse.
  6. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

i'm alos not the biggest fan of chelsea's but the way they're treating another human is fucking disgusting....i watched the premiership last nite & u cud c the stress & worry on the blokes face....he didn't want to speak to t.v or press after the match! :(

fifa, uefa or the f.a. should intervene & fine the chelsea board (heavily) for breach of basic human rights!! :mad:
  7. Congay

Congay Registered User

He's not been sacked becasue hes a crap manager, hes is going to have to make way for the owners first choice of manager.

Red Rom has bought the club so its up to him who is the manager?!

The fact the club have remained silent is proof he will be gone at the end of the season and the fact that Ranieri will be paid IN FULL for the remaining FOUR YEARS of his contract is the reason he has keapt stum.

Its all sorted behind closed doors. Inc. the new guy.
  8. Dez

Dez Registered User

I think Ranieri has gained a lot of respect for how he has handled it all. With Ericsson signing a new contract,who do you think Chelsea are lining up?
  9. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

it's the way that they are treating him thats wrong...fair do's that the owner wants his choice of manager but he does not need to humiliate ranieri in the manner that he is!! :)
  10. Guest

I'd hardly say they've underperformed. You're just saying that cause of the high standard Arsenal have set this year, if they weren't unbeaten at this stage, chelsea would be right up their arse.

As for the Ranieri situation ... I've always liked the way he's managed that club, he cant transform the club from Uefa cup contenders into Champions League winners in just the one season. I'm really suprised that they're doing as well as they are in the competition as well as the league. There isn't much he can do but keep the team morale up so the players perform consistantly til the end of the season, then Kenyon can't have much reason to complain (the daft fukin ****).

This matter proper pisses me off, i get well worked up over it. If he gets sacked in the summer, the mans game wont last long at all!

Do you reckon in the summer he bought who he wanted to buy? Or were the transfered wanted by Abromavich? There was no need paying £16million for Hernan Crespo ... he's got a perfectly form striker, who's in form at Birmingham ...

Rant over
  11. Guest

We'd have hime at Newcastle anyday.
  12. GeordieLee

GeordieLee Registered User

13. d4rud3

d4rud3 Registered User

Chelsea would be mad sacking him he is a good manager. One of the best Chelsea have had
  14. JockB

JockB Registered User

I think Abramovich is entitled to get the manager he wants in.
  15. Sleepy

Sleepy Registered User

I agree actually yeah.

He's a really gud manager - but if his face dont fit.....
  16. Guest

How have chelsea mistreated him at all? It's the media that have whipped up this story and made it into what it is. They haven't come out and backed him, but why should they? Which manager would actually welcome a 'vote of confidence' anyway? He's suffering no more than any of the players were at the start of the season when chelsea were linked with every available player on the market.
  17. TheSpence

TheSpence Registered User

If he had a real problem with Chelski managementski he would quit...........but if he quit he wouldnt get his contract paid up in full, but if Chelski sack him he will get his contract paid up in full.
  18. Play

Play Registered User

IMO he should keep his Job!!! done well to keep most of the players happy! should win the euro cup too! :up: