classification

Discussion in 'News & Current Affairs' started by forks, Sep 26, 2008.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. forks

forks still not dead

classification

the government has just announced that it will not take any notice of it's own panel of experts who are likely to recommend that ecstasy be downgraded to class B from class A. The home office say that it cannot be downgraded "because it kills" and "there is no known safe dose for ecstasy"
    :dunce:
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

water kills if you swallow enough of the shit in one go.

fucking idiots.
  4. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

disregard this, I suck cocks.

fucking double posts.
  5. Sweeney

Sweeney Registered User

Most of the "ecstacy tablets" lately cant even be classified as drugs at all never mind class A.
  6. Ness

Ness Registered User

Really doesn't surprise me when they're reclassifying smoke, they basically havent got a clue!

MDMA does not kill, naivety and people passing shit off as ecstacy kills. Fuckin tools :dunce:
  7. forks

forks still not dead

some guy on the radio tonight says that 50 people a year die from ecstasy. the level of misinformation toted round by the powers that be is immense.
    even if that were true how many die from nicotine?
    well the answer is none actually. they die from smoke not nicotene.
    alcohol on the other hand is extremely easy to die from. neck enough fast enough and you're history......
    none of it makes any sense to me.
  8. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

just another policy to keep the daily mail readers happy if you ask me...
  9. Sweeney

Sweeney Registered User

The figures that are based on how many people die from ecstacy are based on everybody who died with it in thier bloodstream, not for everybody who had the main cause of death being MDMA.

So if you had one pill and 3 litres of vodka and died (which you probably would) it would be recorded for the purpose of statistics like this that it was another person that had died from taking ecstacy. Madness.
  10. Dan

Dan Registered User

A quick search on Google shows that theres 15,000 alcohol related deaths each year in the UK. Other links say there are even more but who knows?

Psychedelic drugs (weed & ecstacy come under these!) make a lot of people question authority and everything society is about. I cant see either of them being legalised..ever.

The authroities know fine well about drugs and the affects they could have on modern day life. Its all about power and control. Anything that threatens this will always be crushed.
  11. Rossy

Rossy . Staff

That's the one.
  12. Jase

Jase Blue Booked

13. Congay

Congay Registered User

X "has" been downgraded to a class B for years unoffically TOTALLY. no one can denie that??? so what difference would this make???? pointless post.

I was looking at 7 years for getting caught with 14 pills 8 years ago now I know of ppl getting "cautioned" or even a ticking off for having much much more X on them.

The Bizzies dont treat it anything like a class a if yr just using, for two reasons they dont see it as a harmfull drug and the countrys awash with it they wouldnt have time for anything else if they where locking up ppl for having a couple of pills every sat night
  14. forks

forks still not dead

well the whole classification thing is pretty dim, I guess we all know that. My point was that even when the powers that be are presented with evidence, and even when it's from their own panel of experts, they still come out with the 'all drugs destroy lives' shit and carry on locking people up for doing what is basically a victimless crime.
    And people still can get prison for 14 pills, depends on the court on the day