Beautiful Moments!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ManofScience, Mar 23, 2005.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

Beautiful Moments!

Come on then people - lets hear your most beautiful moments in life so far... you know... those moments when u think "life doesn't get better than this"

Here's one of mine that i remember now - and will forever :

Euro '96... what a tournament!
    It was the day of the England V Scotland Match if i remember correctly and the sun was cracking the flags! I was at Uni at the time in Leciester and my mate from Southport had a cracking Post-War Semi-detatched house with massive slopping back garden where we'd all gone to watch the match in shorts and t-shirts! It was so hot and still the weather - like being in the med! We had a massive telly out there, fitted into a cunningly cut cardboard box so we could see the screen from the sun glare, there was about 7 or 8 of us, bestest mates imaginable, all with large sun loungers, crates of chilled stella and michelob, 200 regal kingsize and some 'smoke'.

We sat their, getting tans, smoking, drinking, laughing and watching Gazza score a pant-creamingly good goal - and i remember coming out of the conservatory and i stood for a moment and surveyed the scence - seeing the boys, boose, telly, sun, garden and realising that this was 1 of those moments in life you'll never forget - i was never so contented in all my life. It captured a moment when i was 21 without a care in the world and nothing else mattered.

A moment of sadness came over me later, knowing that i'd never experience this again...

nee "i had this mint shite once" type unfunny jokes... get some new material children.
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

Hmmm.... got me thinking this one .... its a toughie...
  4. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

you're bound to have a few willy fog :lol: ;)
  5. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

:D yeah but those are good moments but not amazing.

It sounds quite defeatist but most of my genuinely and totally happiest moments are usually in nightclubs as things are starting to pick up the pace.... pure cheshire cat moments :D
  6. DickVanDyk

DickVanDyk Sunderland Till I Die

When a girl sinks to her knees :wink: :drool: :up:
  7. Freddy Flintoff

Freddy Flintoff WE MISS YOU JOHN

Sitting at the top of a hill/montain with my best mate in hong kong watching the sun come up at 5am, Stunning views of hong kong and amazing sunset

Or

My 2 weeks in Oz with my ex, when things were going really well, Great weather, great mates around me and truley happy....
  8. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins $5 $5

I think mine would be when i was 11yrs old. Sunderland won the 1st divison 95/96 season! Peter Reid saved us from relegation the previous season then lead us to the premier the season after! It was a bootiful day :D short sleeves the lot! When the final whistle went i couldn't stop crying! It was the first time i'd seen sunderland win anything! It was also the first time i experienced tears of joy :) Once we lifted the trophy i did not stop singing apart from the odd out burst of tears! I could hardy talk for about 3/4 days after! Quality quality memory :up:

:)
  9. M.C.E

M.C.E 1981-2013

Standing in a nightclub in "the honeymoon period" ;), surrounded by good friends, listening to good music and having total peace of mind, not a thing thing to worry about :king:
  10. dodgy

dodgy rowr kitty super meow cat

All times I can think of are pretty x-rated, but I guess that's just what makes me happy :)
  11. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

the sunset on the floating village was pretty beautiful.. :love:
  12. Freddy Flintoff

Freddy Flintoff WE MISS YOU JOHN

thailand ???

I love it there
  13. Guest

Any of the times ive been skiing :D

Standing at the top of a mountian looking down snow everywhere, amazing views then you can see the Mountain restraunts and chair lifts etc, before skiing down, having a class meal, a nice cold pint then setting off skiing again :love:
  14. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

this was in cambodia....have a look at my trip pics in the photo forum! :D

but also thailand was beautiful....then again so was St Petersburg & Moscow! :lol: :love:
  15. Jon Mack

Jon Mack Registered User

An Ibiza sunrise, I had nothing in the world to worry about and everything was going my way.

How things change :(

Also my passing out parade, can remember seeing my Mum crying with pride :love:

Seeing a family member breathe again after an overdose

Some sad some happy, but I will always remember them :)
  16. dodgy

dodgy rowr kitty super meow cat

:up: Although I prefer the feeling of pelting it down virgin powder (Snnnnowwwwwwww!!!!! :D ), nothing can beat it (apart from the x-rated stuff).

I miss it sooo much... :love: :(
  17. GeordieLee

GeordieLee Registered User

I loved every moment of being in Colorado. Its so beautiful! :D
  18. Cookee

Cookee Registered User

Dont think Ive ever felt like that :( Ive always got something to worry about :( Saying that, and I know this sounds well cheesy, but I tend to forget stuff when Im cuddling my Stephen :love: Nowt better than a git big cuddle after a hard day :p
  19. Guest

To cut a long story short, Rach's favorite "beautiful moment" is seeing Stevens outstretched arms wanting a cuddle :p
  20. Cookee

Cookee Registered User

21. Guest

Im over Stephen :D