Any Nissan Workers here?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anderzz, Jun 12, 2007.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Anderzz

Anderzz Registered User

Any Nissan Workers here?

I know nissan employs shitloads from up our part of the country, So does anyone on here work there?, or worked there in the past?

I think im next in line to start there, looks soul destroying but the money is good

£1365pcm before Overtime and Shift allowances. Beats the shit im on at the minute
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Marley

Marley Registered User

thats in your hand i guess, my brother used too and know a few people who work there and there still there so musnt be that bad of a place.

but ur right it might be soul destroying

good luck anyway :D
  4. adam.

adam. kthxbi

ive been after this for a while, how did u apply anders ?
  5. Mr.B.ThatsMe

Mr.B.ThatsMe 'yi raji puff

he probably filled in an application form and used a CV ;)
  6. JAY UNIT13

JAY UNIT13 rude little man

hinzy will tell you how too adam mate :)
  7. adam.

adam. kthxbi

8. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins $5 $5

i think jon'00'mack works there
  9. Anderzz

Anderzz Registered User

Aye adam ask hindzy for an application form, he could ask one of his supervisors for it. I got mine of my mate ruddy the same way.

They have just got an order of 50000 more quashki car jobbies, so there is a good number of months work available.

Its temp contracts, they renew em each month basically. Just incase it all dies off and they wanna get rid of ya without hassle.

I was in the machine shop today for my skill test which was a piece of piss. I passed that and will get a line test in a week or so. Where i work with someone on the line for a few hours, try my hand to the work. And decide whether im up to the task.

Some people do really well in the line test and would get the job, but the 3 hours doing it makes em realise that its not the job for them lol.
  10. Anderzz

Anderzz Registered User

Oh , and when i did my aptitude test for it 2 weeks back , they said they were taking people on until october. So give it a blast if your needing work.

Theres a chance that it could make you into a zombie, but the payslip will make up for it.

Im sure hinzy got summin like 2.4k a couple of months back after his overtime etc (before tax tho ofc)
  11. Michael

Michael Registered User

peter oasis works there n all, seems like good crack but i can imagine it would get tedious like depending on your job role. moneys good tho :D
  12. Anderzz

Anderzz Registered User

Some lucky fuckers have the job of just driving motors round the test track, although thats probably less fun than it sounds lol. Fingers crossed ill get something decent.

Shame the robots aint got AI :-D

"Hew!, Jonny 5!, am gaan on me tea break, ill be back in a few hours!" :lol:
  13. Lee

Lee original gowans artwork

i worked there for a few month, was really shit, the only good thing was the money and im on more now than i was back then. the crack was canny shit where i was and its the same repetative shit day in day out. wait till you get nissan nightmares :lol:
  14. ZeGermens

ZeGermens I Am A Fucking Hero

my dad used 2 work there so does a couple of people from washy way that i kno.

every 1 of them hates the job but likes the pay. nissan dont give 2 shits about you either.

i went for the tests and stuff years ago nd it was pointless, in the end a managers son got the job :(
  15. Phil Mitchell

Phil Mitchell check me a dollar brer?

what do you have to do???
  16. Lee

Lee original gowans artwork

assemble trainlines in south east asia
  17. LeeTheMackem

LeeTheMackem Lets Cacky Tash Him

It'll be tedious like all factories but its about the best paid factory job round here
  18. Anderzz

Anderzz Registered User

Ive been weighing up my options. Its basically a temporary job to help me get out of debt.

i figure if im working shitloads of hours ill have less time to spend it. And if im earning decent coin i can be debt free again for the first time in 5 years.

The job im doing now is essentially the same shit every day. So maybe if i can disengage my brain i might be ok.

I think manufacturing jobs are the marmite of employment :)

one of my mates did 6 years there, and the only reason he had to quit was because he was so laid back he was smoking far too much skunk when he wasnt working. lol

fingers crossed ill get it and give it a shot. Although if the line test shows me the harsh reality.. i might not work there after all!
  19. Mr.B.ThatsMe

Mr.B.ThatsMe 'yi raji puff

I love my job in the garden centre :D Perfect job for a student imo :chill:
  20. robby_41

robby_41 Shearer!

My kid works there and gets conned into working an extra hour nearly everyday, and as soon as he gets used to one job they shift him onto something else. Although he does seem to get days off everytime time Evolve comes around and when he should be on late shift.
  21. adam.

adam. kthxbi

im not in any kind of debt or owt its just im utterly skint and there doesnt seem to be much work on for the merchandising company im with now, the only thing that concerns me is that i dont drive and the nissans plants a canny distance from shields. how does your kid get there robby ?